Sunday, August 1, 2010

here goes gang...

all my adorable married friends (and ali...which will be soon, i'm sure) have been pestering me to start a blog, and facebook is getting kinda old so here we go!
hope it doesn't disappoint, but bare with me, i'm still learning ya'll!



so i'll start it off with a things that make me, me list.



-green laffy taffy, i will always eat green laffy taffies



-the Church, as in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (fyi), it embodies everything i do all my interests, the things i choose to be and love. i wouldn't be anything close to what i am now with out the Church. the Church is true!



-biting my lip, i bite my lips when i'm thinking, so when i'm not talking...



-harry potter, its very possible that jk rowling has been the instigator to eighty percent of my imagination, dreams and happy places



-my mom, well duh! she's the greatest woman who has ever walked the earth, seriously i fully believe that. love her so so so so so much!



-the smell of oil paints, i honestly don't think i would paint if the smell didn't come along with it. i wonder if they make a perfume of it...



-taking a huge, deep breath in stressful or frustrating situations instead of explaining why i'm stressed or frustrated. you know what's funny i've noticed lately that both my parents do that too, i wonder who started it, probably me.



-my friends, i have been insanely blessed with friends who are constantly supporting me and helping see things in perspective. that's you peter and ambs!



-the fact that my family is an outfit a really crazy four year old girl would pick out. we mix and match at the same time and i love every bit of it!



-music, i also owe avril lavigne (don't judge, she's got talent) and a million other musicians for making me the happiest girl in the world! that's why i named my adorable little blog after one of her songs



those are just a few things, if i think of any others i'll let you know.
one last thing, to anyone who reads this or knows me or has impacted me by just saying hi. thank you! i love you all for the examples and kindness you've shown me
-jeorge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to jeorgethelions Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones