Thursday, January 6, 2011

memoirs of a geisha... i wish, well kinda... weird.


ok so new adventure. i'm going to japan in about a week and a half! yep! pretty stoked myself. so how did this all came about? well... i've got a cousin, eric who is a jag officer for the navy and him and his wife and adorable three kids are stationed in japan. conveniently... anywho i they needed a babysitter so they asked my aunt annette (who i just love like crazy (my father's younger sister slash eric's mother)) to come and babysit and she said yes but wanted someone else to be there to help her out. and no one in her family was able to take the time off from work slash school slash family life. so she asked the recently returned missionary (of one month(make jokes if you please here)) who hasn't decided what she wants to do with life and is just conveniently around! me! annette and i will be together and babysit for a week and then spend time together as a family. then she heads home around febuary 5 and i stick around to see japan with my amazingly giving cousins and a little by myself! then i babysit for a week and then come home around march 10! i'm so excited and just can't wait! thanks annette, eric and heather! love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. so stoked for you!!!
    please take a million pictures of okinawa.
    it was so great seeing you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. brooke! when i get back you and i are going to hit up a country that you HAVEN'T been to yet! ha ha! so good to see you too! have fun at usu for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been to Japan and I LOVED IT! :) I went in the summer and it was miserably hot so I don't know which one would better! haha

    ReplyDelete

Listen to jeorgethelions Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones